Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're Simple Folk

Some of you may not know our exciting news on Salt Spring Island. We finally have a bus! The kids are so pumped whenever they see it and yell, "Look, it's the city bus!" It doesn't take much to get Salt Spring kids impressed ;) So, last week I decided to take Abby and her friend Amy that I take care of on a bus ride from Ganges to Fulford. Oh, you would have though I was taking those girls to Disneyland, they were so happy!

We had enough time in Fulford to hang out on the dock, eat our picnic lunch, and watch the ferry come in...
Abby actually started feeling a wee bit bus sick on the way home, so I quickly drank my to go coffee from Rock Salt in case the cup was needed as a barf cup. You'll be happy to know we made it home safe and throw up free!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Abby has one up on me! I have yet to ride on a city bus :)

Carolina Mama said...

Your children are adorable! Mine love buses too. Are you a part of Mabel's Labels in Canada? :) best!