Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas planning...

Just wanted to write a quick post to say that I'm soooooo excited to have the house full this Christmas! My whole family is coming!! If my auntie and cousin join us that will be ten adults and nine lively, noisy kiddos. :)
I love Christmas and my brain is now busy full time thinking of activities and food and traditions we can incorporate into our celebrations this year.
I've got to get myself in gear and start decorating... I know, some of you already have your tree up! Since, we just got the puppy, we're not spending too much on Christmas gifts this year, so my shopping is pretty much done. That is a first in my life to be almost gift ready in November! Hopefully that will help me to have some quiet time reflecting on the great gift God gave and how Jesus's birth has changed my family's history and future.

No comments: